Surfer is a full-function contouring and surface modeling package that runs under Microsoft Windows.
Surfer is used extensively for terrain modeling, bathymetric modeling, landscape visualization, surface analysis, contour mapping, watershed and 3D surface mapping,
gridding, viewshed analysis, volumetrics, and much more.
Who should use Surfer?
Hydrologists, engineers, geologists, archeologists, oceanographers, biologists, foresters, geophysicists, medical researchers, climatologists...
【What's New in Surfer 18?】
There are many very exciting new features in Surfer 18!
1. Create multiple maps and map layers at once!
2. Perform operations on multiple layers
3. Create Profiles from any Polyline in a Base(vector) layer
4. Start Editing/Stop Editing are no longer required to edit Base(vector) layers
5. Save/Load values and properties when using Base Symbology - Unique Values
and much more!
－OS：Windows Vista, 7, 8 (excluding RT), 10 or higher (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
－Display：1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with 16-bit (or higher) color depth
－Hard Disk：At least 500 MB free hard disk space
－RAM：At least 512 MB RAM minimum
1 GB RAM recommended
*32-bit and 64-bit versions of Surfer are available.