Surfer is a full-function contouring and surface modeling package that runs under Microsoft Windows.
Surfer is used extensively for terrain modeling, bathymetric modeling, landscape visualization, surface analysis, contour mapping, watershed and 3D surface mapping,
gridding, viewshed analysis, volumetrics, and much more.
Who should use Surfer?
Hydrologists, engineers, geologists, archeologists, oceanographers, biologists, foresters, geophysicists, medical researchers, climatologists...
【What's New in Surfer 25?】
There are many very exciting new features in Surfer 25!
1. Grid, Map and Visualize XYZC Data
2. Interpolate XYZC Data to Create a 3D Grid
3. Create a 2D Map from a 3D Grid
4. Visualize the 3D Grid in the 3D View as a volume render
5. Visualize the 3D Grid in the 3D View as an isosurface
and much more!
－OS：Windows 7 SP1, 8 (excluding RT), 10, 11 and higher (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
－Display：1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with 16-bit (or higher) color depth
－Hard Disk：At least 500 MB free hard disk space
－RAM：At least 512 MB RAM minimum
1 GB RAM recommended
3D View requirements:
- OpenGL v3.2 or later, including the following support:
Vertex, Fragment, and Geometry shaders
GLSL (GL Shading Language) 150
*32-bit and 64-bit versions of Surfer are available.